Friday, April 25, 2008

The Four Truths and One Lie Meme

Okey dokey, here's the deal: I totally am stealing this from another cool blog I stumbled across. I loved it, and now it's mine. Below are five statements. Can you guess which one is a lie? Mom- you cannot play this game.



  1. I have interviewed Gov. Jeb Bush

  2. I can take an M-16 apart and put it back together again.

  3. I learned soft-shoe as a child.

  4. I have wrecked a car by driving it through a concrete wall.

  5. My favorite coffee drink is a caramel macchiato.

Leave a comment telling me which one you think is a lie. I'll reveal the answer on Monday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing you don't know how to soft-shoe . . .

Anonymous said...

I think if she know how to soft-shoe she'd call it "the ol' soft-shoe."

But I'm going to guess she couldn't hit a concrete wall.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go with number three being the lie.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear Lorrie's comments when she divulges her truth Monday...

The Mama

ROBERT C. PICKERING, THE INTERSTATE4JAMMER said...

Your background is in PR and journalism, so my guess is that you have interviewed Jeb. You probably learned to soft-shoe while a young'un, I wouldn't doubt if you've wrecked a car by hitting a concrete wall...what the heck...number two is the lie.

Anonymous said...

I'm going with number 5