Wednesday, March 5, 2008

American Idol- Dueling Blogger Style


I'm soooooo excited. I've found someone who is as fascinated with American Idol as I am. And it's not a 13-year-old girl.

Beginning next week, Chuck and I are going to blog about American Idol. He promises to disagree with everything I say. And, gentleman that he is, he's going to let me have the last word. How could I not be excited about this?!
Here's how this will work: Each of us will write about each episode. The morning after each show, I will compile our comments and post them on my blog. Chuck reserves the right to make follow-up comments, should I say something else he disagrees with, or if I should call him an idiot. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, the sickness is spreading. Quick, quarantine all involved.

Anonymous said...

this is awesome! can't wait :)