Sunday, February 3, 2008

Giants Win the Super Bowl

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What a good game that was. Mike and I would have bet money this game was rigged when the Giants opted to punt in the third quarter when it was fourth down and one yard. We thought they were giving away the game. Thank goodness the Giants pulled this one off.

I've spent the post season referring to the Patriots' head coach as "that cheatin'-ass cheater," and now I feel vindicated.

I'm so happy for the Mannings, having two sons win back-to-back Super Bowls. That surely must be one for the recordbooks. Eli Manning was completely deserving of the MVP award, too!

In the commercial department, my favorite was the Tide pen with the talking stain. You can watch it on MySpace. Click on the second quarter ads. Hilarious.

Go Giants!

No comments: