Saturday, December 8, 2007

Free WiFi Locations in Lakeland

I thought it might be nice to compile a list of free WiFi locations in Lakeland. Problem is, I don't know them all. So these are the ones I know about, and I invite you to comment with additional locations that aren't on the list.

Black and Brew
BD's Mongolian Grill (thanks, Travis)
Mitchell's Coffee House
Panera Bread
Chick-fil-A
Surf Lakeland (WiFi hotspot in Downtown Lakeland area)
Southeastern University (get login code from IT Office)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've used BD's wireless connections a number of times, although, maybe it's only for patron's (which, I'm sure is the same for the Black and Brew and Mitchell's) . . . THIS is a good list to have!

Anonymous said...

Well, you have the three public library locations. Plus two I found in a list somewhere, but haven't checked yet:

Gallagher's Restaurant and Lounge
3260 US Hwy 98
Lakeland, FL
863-688-8080

Highland Park Nazarene
4777 Lakeland Highlands Rd
Lakeland, FL 33813, US
863-647-3515

I made a map of all the locations because, well, I just have a need to make maps.

Anonymous said...

Added today:

Fred's Southern Kitchen on Hardin Blvd.