Monday, December 17, 2007

Bonnie & Clyde Ride Again




UPDATE: Bonnie and Clyde were adopted by the same family the day I returned them to the SPCA! It looks like these two will have a very merry Christmas.
My sweet little puppies-on-loan will be going back to the Lakeland SPCA on Tuesday. I've fostered them for the past three weeks, and now that they are eight weeks old, they are ready to be adopted.
The past three weeks went really quickly, but they were fun. Bonnie and Clyde pretty much have the hang of walking on a leash, and they are well on their way to being crate trained. I am proud to say that while they were with us, there were onlya handful of pee accidents in the house- no poop accidents.
My prayer is that they will find people to love them as much as I have in the short time I had them.
Puppies are no small responsibility. They require infinite amounts of patience. Bonnie and Clyde have been a great lesson in patience for me. I sure am going to miss them

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss them. You were a good foster mom!